Monday, March 29, 2010

Ball with Roll Exercise

I found out who my class 1 mentor will be and I'm totally stoked. It will be Anthony Wong - an animator from Pixar, who also has Disney on his resume. Class 1 starts tomorrow. Let the real animation education begin!

In the interim, I thought I should try to learn a bit about bouncing balls. My focus here was supposedly the roll, as I avoided adding rolls in my MSW exercises. This exercise has not had any feedback, so I'm sure it's full of flaws. Please do bring any weaknesses to my attention if you notice them.

I have so many questions to ask and am so pumped for the core part of AM. Here's the beginning of the point of no return, and I'm diving in head first.

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

Ew, the blog's compression is terrible. If anyone wants me to send them the Quicktime just give me a shout ;)

Nathan Ingram said...

I would recommend putting your videos up on vimeo! They upload in full HD and are gorgeous! I loved your reel from springboard! Hope you enjoy class 1! I know i will :P