Wednesday, December 17, 2008

iiNet Get Animated

I decided to enter my Honours film, BlackOut!, into the iinet Get animated competition. Mainly because I thought it'd be nice to get some exposure. I'd be cool if an employer watched it, saw some potential in me, and asked me abord their team :) But nah, it's fun being part of something like that. Can't wait to make something better - that is, something which I really really like and feel proud of. Meaning, something where I don't feel I could have done more. Is there such a project?

Anyways, if you wanna check it out it's at: http://www.iinet.net.au/getanimated/

I was very annoyed at my computer because it's seems its too outdated to play those movies with sound. I guess I'll have to watch them somewhere else later...

I also found the 2008 cofa annual site at last. it's at : http://annual.cofa.unsw.edu.au/2008/

Can't wait to get my portfolio/show reel to date out of the way so that I can just animated/draw/job hunt/have more fun :)

No comments: